Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eighteen.

 Yesterday was my 18th birthday.  It seems crazy... I'm an adult!

The day started off with school (of course), then a hard workout at track practice - 15 X 400s.  It was hard and not super fun, but it was kind of nice at the same time.  After track I went home for a nice evening celebrating with my family.

I requested a new favorite of mine, Curried Chicken with Coconut Rice, for supper.  And for cake, CHOCOLATE CAKE!  I have been super hungry for chocolate cake and it was delicious.


I did our usual dollar hunt - 18 $1 bills.



 My brother John picked this magazine out for me.  I am always baking and John and very willing to do taste tests for me.


I got some super exciting gifts!  Most people probably wouldn't find them too exciting, but I did.  It was mostly things for in the kitchen, which is where I always am.  In the picture above I am holding my new Bible.  I haven't had a good one, but now I do!

I had a great 18th birthday!  And,thank you everyone for help making it a great one.

No comments :

Post a Comment