Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Purse.

Before I went to NYC, I thought it would nice to have a good purse.  I usually just have used my Nike draw-string bag, but I am getting kind of sick of using that.

I asked my mom if I could get a purse for an early birthday present.  My mom was up for that.  My mom has the Keen Harvest III Mini Messenger and she loves it.  We looked around at purses (on the computer), for one for me.  We mainly looked at other Keen purses.

My mom thought the one she has would look a little too big on me, and there were only two colors - the one my mom has, which I didn't want to have the same color, and a gray that I wasn't too crazy about.

I ended up getting the Keen Emerson Bag Washed Linen.  My first impression was that it was too small. But, I put everything that I would possibly be needing it - wallet, camera, kleenex, a granola bar or two, phone, etc.  It all fit fine.

So, off I went to NYC with my new purse.  I came back loving it!  The size was great for me.  If I was my mom, it would be definitely too small.  But, for me, who doesn't need much, it worked out excellent!


 This purse has lots of pockets!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment