Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter Boots


So, I got some winter boots for Christmas.  They were one of those gifts that I picked out.  I didn't think of blogging them until now.  My mom and I were thinking that I probably need some boots - especially for walking around campus in the middle of winter.


At first, I was thinking I wanted to get some Bean Boots from L.L. Bean.  But, before Christmas they were on backorder until March.  Being aware that I needed some boots, I paid much more attention to the boots girls were wearing campus.  It ended up coming down to either getting a pair of Aldo or Sorel boots. 


I ordered each to see which one I liked better.  The Sorel's were really warm, but a bit more chunky.  The Aldo's fit me a bit better, in that they weren't so bulky, and were easier to walk in.  I wasn't sure that they would keep me as warm as the Sorel's though.


I ended up keeping the Aldo Zylia boots.  I love them!  They have definitely been warm enough and they are supper comfy... and cute!  Now, these winter boots aren't ones that I would go play in the snow in - they are more on the fashionable side.  And, I think they look kind of Norwegian (I love my Norwegian heritage!).








I am glad I decided to go with these!



No comments :

Post a Comment