Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Summer Shed Project

Here are pictures of the summer shed project... that happened last summer.

Last summer the boys gave our garden shed a new foundation.  Apparently it was leaning - I couldn't really tell, until now when I look at the pictures.  Throughout the project, I took pictures of the different stages the shed went through.  I was planning on blogging them at the end of last summer, only the shed wasn't finished.  I was hoping it would have gotten finished by now, but it isn't.  I really want to blog the pictures, so I am just going to - finished shed or not.  It is mostly done, besides for the door needs to be painted and I think my dad as some little things to do to it (ones that wouldn't be visible in pictures).  At the beginning of the summer, we did plant some plants around the shed.

I thought the original shed was pretty cute!



In case you are wondering, the sign is from my graduation party.  This picture was taken not too long afterwards.




















Here are some pictures of the shed currently:

I thought I wouldn't like the shed looking different from before, but I actually think it turned out quite nicely.



No comments :

Post a Comment