Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Sophomore Dorm Room

Welcome to my sophomore dorm room!  I am living in the same building that I lived in last year, actually just the room right next to where I was last year.  The building that I am in is an all girls dorm and is one of the older dorm buildings on campus.  I have a new roommate, Tessa, this year, who I met in my learning community last year.  But, right down the hall are some girls that I met in CRU last year, Soup (one of my roommates from the den), and another food science major that I met last year as well.






Above, is my little area for living.  I didn't go out and get anything new, everything is from last (besides we needed a microwave, so I got that).


This is my roommate's area.  She brought the futon and has a lot more decorations than me.  Everything she had is also from last year... it is crazy that all of our things sort-of go together.  They are all in the same color scheme, lots of orange, yellow, turquoise, and pink.









Each night before bed, I like to journal and every morning, before I even get out of bed, I read my devotional from my Jesus Calling book and the Bible passages that go along with it.




The closets in our building our AWESOME!


On the floor of my closet, I keep my shoes, my utilities basket, and this year I invested in little vacuum (it is a Eureka cordless, rechargeable vacuum and so far it has been great!).


I love the old, hard-wood floors in our dorm room.


At night our room gets real cozy with the lamps and Christmas lights on.







Sorry for the not-so great pictures.  These are all just phone pics, but they seem to be extra blurry.  It still gives you an idea of what my room is like though.

No comments :

Post a Comment