Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fresh Picks of the Day - July 23, 2013

All the wonderful veggies are starting to come for this summer.  It is so exciting when they come!


Picking the radishes.  We grew French Breakfast Radishes.  Radishes definitely aren't my favorite vegetable, but they are pretty and another veggie to have in the garden.

The peas pods.


Washing the radishes and pea pods.  I think the radishes look better with the greens left on, so I didn't cut them at all.
 


I got some ready for my mom to give to a friend of hers.  Just from the picks today I knew we had more radishes and pea pods than we needed.  So, why not share?
A while back my mom purchased some of those little berry crates, just cause they are super cute.  We haven't ever used them, so I put some pea pods in them to give her.  Then I tied a few radishes together with bakers' twine... cute!

No comments :

Post a Comment