Saturday, October 26, 2013

What I have been wearing...

With school starting, I wanted to start blogging about what I've worn to school.  Well, that has not been very successful.  But, I am definitely going to show you the pictures that I got.

With having a cast on, it made it more difficult to wear what I really wanted to.  Some of my pants are skinny at the bottom, and there is NO way that I would have been able to get that cast through them.  I ended up wearing sweats more that I like to.  I like wearing sweats, but not to school (I do wear them a couple times a year though).  I didn't wear sweats everyday, but I got my year's worth of wearing sweats to school.


This outfit (above), is from a while back, when I was in the cast.  I only got the cast off a little over two weeks ago.  The dress is from Old Navy, and the scarf is from American Eagle.

The picture right above and right below, are from right after I got the cast off.

The rest of the pictures are from this past week.  It was only a four day week, and I only got a picture on three of the days.  I am usually rushing out the door to school.

 I got the red pants at the end of last spring at Old Navy for only $1.49.  I got three other colors, but they cost $3.49.  Sadly, two of them are kind of small for me know.  I got two of them in one size and two in the next size up.  I love these pants!  They are super comfy.  And, UGG boots!


This was a meet day.  So, I just wore a team sweatshirt.


Finally, it's Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment