Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am a Cougar!



As being a senior, one of the big decisions I have had to make was which college I am going to go to.  For me it was a bit stressful.

For the last year or two I have had coaches (and still, even after telling them I have picked another school) from various colleges contacting me.  I visited several schools.  Some I knew right away I didn't want to go there, some were ok, some were one of my top choices.

For the last few months, University of Northwestern and University of Sioux Fall have been my 2 favorite schools.  Last December I did an overnight a University of Northwester.  I really liked it.  Last January I visited University of Sioux Falls again.  I really liked it.  Both had their pros and cons.  I had to make a decision soon.  So, I made a pros and cons list for each school.

And, I choose University of Sioux Falls.

I am really glad I did.  I am pretty excited to go there is fall!


No comments :

Post a Comment