Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Track started today.  I am pretty excited for the season.  I was out last fall for cross country, so I haven't been able to compete for a while.  I am pretty out of shape.  This winter has been deathly cold and icy, so it has been hard to run much and much quality.  But, today was an extremely nice day out.  Warm, sunny, and just beautiful.  It really felt like spring.  I hope that this weather just keeps up.

This week is going to be a busy week.  Track has started.  Tomorrow night we have our choir concert.  It was supposed to be last week, but our basketball teams keep advancing and the games are scheduled on the same nights that we would be having our concert.  After the choir and band concert tomorrow night, there is a parent meeting (and students can go too) for the choir and band tour trip.

We leave this Thursday for New York City!  I am pretty excited.  I really have no idea what it is going to be like.  We leave Thursday and come back Tuesday.  Five days sounds like the perfect time away when being with the school choir and band.

No comments :

Post a Comment