Saturday, May 10, 2014

Overnight Egg Bake

This is the egg bake recipe that my mom has always made.  It is super easy to make and super delicious.

For Mother's Day this year, we are going to go out to eat after church.  But I have been wanting to make a brunch, so I decided to make one today for lunch.


I didn't take very many picture of this, and the ones I took didn't turn out too well.  I think I was a bit quick in taking them... I was anxious to eat!

Overnight Egg Bake

9 eggs
3 cups milk
3 slices bread, cubed without crust
1 1/2 t. salt
1 1/2 t. dry mustard
1 1/2 cups shredded American or Cheddar cheese
1 lb. sausage ( I like to use turkey breakfast sausage, but pork sausage is great too)

Brown sausage and drain.
Beat Eggs.
Mix ingredients:  sausage, eggs, and the rest of the ingredients.
Refrigerate overnight.
Pour into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
After baking, cool for 10 minutes.

Enjoy!  This goes great with cinnamon rolls.

No comments :

Post a Comment