Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What I'm Wearing to Baccalaureate...





This last spring, I was walking through the mall with my mom.  We weren't shopping, we were just running into a store quickly to return something.  In the window of a store, I saw this outfit.  It was a store that I had never heard of before, Madewell (a couple of days before, though, my mom had seen someone with something from this store on their blog).  I thought it was cute and so did my mom.  We peeked into the store.


I ended up trying the shirt and skirt on that the mannequin had on, which I am wearing hear (the mannequin was also wearing a jean jacket).  I loved the outfit.  Skirts are so comfy!  We bought the outfit, saving it for me to wear to baccalaureate.


It has been hard saving this outfit to wear... I can't wait to wear it!  I did wear it for Mother's Day though, and that is when these pictures were taken.
In the pictures I am wearing my new rain boats from Joules, but I don't plan on wearing them for baccalaureate.  I just got some red sandals from Target the other day, and I am thinking I am going to wear those... I have had a hard time finding shoes to wear.

I love the things I can find when I am not really looking for anything... that is when I have the best luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment