Sunday, July 13, 2014

Girls' Get Together

Today,  my mom and I met up with some old friends of ours.  I have known Maddy and Betsy since pre-school.  We all used to live in the same neighborhood.  In 2nd grade I moved away and about two years later, Maddy moved out of the neighborhood.  But, that didn't stop us from staying in touch.  Over the years, we have tried to get together 1 or 2 times a year.  I am so glad we have stayed in touch.

Maddy, Betsy, and I's moms have known each other since then too.  As we and our siblings would play at the park, or wherever else we played, our moms would sit and chat.


Since the 3 of us will be going off to college soon, we wanted to get together before we all went off.  We met at a half way point and got pedicures and went out to eat for lunch.  Another mom friend from the neighborhood joined us too.


 We went to an Italian restaurant and it was really good.  It was a fun little get together and catching up time.

No comments :

Post a Comment