Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone had a great one.
I have been busy making lots of valentines.  I love it!

 My sister made a cake for our 4-H club.  She likes making box cakes, which I don't believe in, but I do have to admit that her cake does look festive... so might as well take a picture.

I made a bunch of cards.  I didn't make each one for anyone in particular, but just to have a variety to pick form to give out.

We sent some relatives a valentine package.  I only took pictures of the one for my Grandma and Grandpa, but we did sent another package to some other relatives.



I found a box and then wrapped the sides in white construction paper.  Then we all signed it, and wrote a little note if we wanted to.
 Ready to be mailed!

My Mom wanted to make some sugar cookies.  I decided to write, with frosting, "Jesus Loves You!" on them.  They are going to be snack this Sunday for my Sunday School kids.  I also plan to make them a little goodie of puppy chow to take home.  I am going to sent it home with them in some little valentine boxes we have.


I made caramel corn (recipe coming soon) for some friends at school.
 



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment