Saturday, February 15, 2014

What I Wore the Week of Valentine's

 I have had this sweatshirt and "down" vest for a few years now.  But, is is great for staying warm.  Which, is exactly what I have trying to do... I has been insanely cold out lately.
I got them both at Hollister.

 I have also had this brown sweatshirt for a couple years now.  It is also from Hollister.  And I just wore an Under Armour shirt under it.

 This last fall I really wanted to get a flannel, plaid shirt.  I found one (this one) at Old Navy.  The vest I got a year ago at Gap Ourlet.

 I got this sweater and vest for this last Christmas.  They are both from Old Navy.

Valentine's Day.  I just had to wear something pink.  I got both the light-weight sweatshirt and vest for Tj Maxx.  They are both Nike.
I have had some lucky finds at Tj Maxx in the athletic section.  A lot of the time you can find name brand items for only a fraction of the price!

No comments :

Post a Comment