Friday, February 7, 2014

What I Wore {Some} in January

This month I have not been good about taking pictures of what I wore.  Usually I am rushing out the door to school.  Well, I did get a few pictures!

It has been EXTREMELY cold out.  It seems like most days the high is 0 degrees.  So, I have been trying to dress super warm.  I think our school is kept to the colder side.  Once in a while I will walk into a classroom that is actually warm and comfortable.  But, then everyone else complains that is HOT.  Then the teacher sometimes cracks the window open.   NOOO.  It was actually nice in here.  So, I have learned to just wear lots of layers.  I got another UnderArmour mock turtle neck.  I love it!  It really helps keep me warm.  Also, I have been wearing down vests a lot.  They are a really easy way to add an extra layer of warmth.

 I got this sweater and vest for Christmas.  They are from Old Navy.

 I have always wanted an UnderArmour sweatshirt.  For some reason every time I try one on it just isn't very flattering.  Finally I found one that looks good.  I think it may be the new style.  It is super warm!

 This is the skirt I made.  I LOVE IT!  I really want to make more just like it (I think I'll need my Grandma's help again).  My Mom and I found some fleece-lined tights at TJ Maxx for only $5.99!




Hopefully February brings some warmer weather.  I am definitely ready for spring.

No comments :

Post a Comment