Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Sweet Sixteen Bethany!


 Today, is my friend Bethany's sixteenth birthday!  She was going to spend it at home, by herself.  That is no way to spend a birthday, especially a sweet sixteen.  So, I told that I was going to "kidnap her" and bring her to my house for supper.

I went to pick her up a little before six o'clock, right before I had to pick my brother up form work.  We went home and had supper.  For supper, we had pork tacos.  My sister Sarah and I had done a little decorating and wrapping before she came.  We had sixteen little presents wrapped up and hid all over our living room.  It was a scavenger hunt to find them.  Then, she got to unwrap them all.  They were mostly little candy bars, but we added a toothbrush, a travel size pack of kleenex, and my mom has been sewing, so she whipped up a banner.

After the scavenger hunt, we played a couple rounds of the card game golf.  Then, we sang happy birthday.  My mom had made some bars earlier that day, and my sister had just gotten some little cupcakes at the grocery store, so we were able to have dessert.  We put a couple candles in a couple of the cupcakes, so the birthday girl had somethings to wish for and blow out.


My sister had remembered that we had some apple cider in the fridge, so we heated some up, and had hot apple cider with our dessert:)

I wanted to get a picture of us together, but I forgot.

Happy Birthday Bethany!  I hope you had a wonderful sweet sixteen!

No comments :

Post a Comment