Saturday, November 2, 2013

What I Wore the Week of October 28, 2013

I finally got a full week of pictures!


Monday.

 Tuesday.  This sweatshirt is from Eddie Bauer!  I got it for Christmas last year.  It is super soft, comfy, and warm.  It is one of those tops that is comfy, but still cute.  I LOVE it!


Wednesday.  This is our CC sweatshirt from last year.

Thursday.  The sweater and skirt are from Johnnie Boden.  I love skirts.  It feels like you are wearing sweats.  I find that you can move quite freely in them, and still look cute.

Happy Halloween!

Friday!  I went with my teammate to practice on the state cross country course.  The meet is Saturday, but we went up Friday to check out the course.  Then we came home, to sleep in our own beds, and then will back up there the next day (today).  So, since I was going to be outside a little, I decided to wear this sporty outfit.  It seems that spectators, at meet, wear clothes like this.  I am usually running, besides this last season, so I never wear "spectator clothes".  The spectators always cute and comfy, on those cool, fall meets.

No comments :

Post a Comment