Sunday, June 29, 2014

Paris. Here I Come.

Yes.  On this Tuesday, July 1, my grandma will be taking me, my mom, and my aunt to Paris.  My aunt will already be in Europe, so  she will actually be just meeting us in Paris and then she will fly home with us.  This trip in sorta in celebration of my 18th birthday and my mom's 50th.

I AM SUPER EXCITED!!


 I am trying to pack super light.  I am bring mostly skirts and one pair of shorts.  I have decided that I like only wearing skirts or exercise clothes... no pants.  Skirts are really just the most comfiest things to wear.  Two of the skirts that I am bringing share the same top.  I am also bringing spandoes and a slip for under my skirts, two sets of pjs (my most worn out ones that I planning on throwing out soon, so if I have to do it in Pairs to make room for new items, I won't feel bad about it), one big cozy sweatshirt for the plane, one exercise outfit (I don't know if I will be doing any exercising, we will be doing lots of walking, but just in case), one small sweatshirt, slippers, and of course socks and underwear.  


 I am bringing only two pairs of shoes.  I didn't have any shoes that would be good for walking a lot in and that would look nice with dressing up a little, so a couple weeks ago I got a pair of the Keen Sarasota.  I have been breaking them in and they are really comfy.  They look cute with a lot of different outfits.  And, they look way better in person than they do online.


 My toiletries are pretty simple.  In my travel case I always keep a toothbrush and toothpaste, a contact case, a travel size container of contact solution, and some other random things.  This last spring I got some Pretty in Pairs body wash and lotion.  I have been using it for the last couple weeks to make sure I would be pretty in Paris.  And, I am going to put it in a zip-lock bag in my checked bag to bring with to make sure I stay pretty in Paris.  I don't wear make-up much, and if I do, it is just a little mascara.  So, I am bringing some mascara.


These are the two bags I am bringing.  I am going to check the pink duffel bag so that I don't have to carry it all over the airport and I am going to bring the black one as my carry-on.  I think I am going to bring just my normal purse as my purse.
In my carry-on I am going to bring on change of clothes, in case I get separated from my checked bag, and some contact solution, case, and glasses.  I will also put whatever I decide to bring with me on the plane in there.

Of course, there is a lot more random things that we are bring.... can't forget the passports.  My mom is bring lots of Paris information.  We are going to bring a jar of peanut butter in one of our checked bags, and some other snacks so that we don't have to buy everything.
I still need to find some things to entertain myself with on the long plane ride.

No comments :

Post a Comment