Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reeses Bars


This summer I have been baking a lot.  And, I mean A LOT!  I really like it.  But, my parents aren't so fond of it... at least my dad isn't.  It heats the house up using the oven and running the oven gets a bit expensive.



When I got home from work today, I was super hungry.  And, I wanted to make something... something yummy.  These bars are no bake bars, and since I have been craving peanut butter and chocolate, these bars hit the spot.

I quickly whipped a pan up and they were ready in no time.

Reeses Bars

2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I like to make sure mine are very fine)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup butter, melted
2 3/4 cups powdered sugar
2 cups chocolate chips (you can do dark, semi-sweet, or milk; I usually do half semi-sweet and half milk)

Mix the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar together.
Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
Melt the chocolate chips and spread over the crumb crust.
Chill for 15 - 20 minutes, cut, and serve.

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment