Saturday, September 7, 2013

The First Week of School

Now, that school has started, I am going to TRY to do a fashion post at the end of every week.  In the post, I am going to show you what I wore to school each day.  That means that I am going to have to take a picture of my outfit everyday, which might be a challenge.  But, I am going to TRY my best to do so, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a day.

School started last Tuesday.  The summer just flew by.  Being on crutches at our school isn't the most fun... because the elevator is SUPER slow.  I don't have to use the elevator too much because most of my classes are on the same floor.  But, after the first day, for how much I did us the elevator, I could tell that I would probably be getting really irritated with it.  The nice thing about having to use the elevator is that I can take my time getting to classes.  Even though I don't use the elevator that much, it still takes me a bit longer to get to class.  But, if I need to use the bathroom, or do something, when I could get to class on time, I feel as if I have an excuse (or what the teachers would think) for being late to class... the elevator.


We always take a first day of school picture by this pine tree (I don't know which one the picture is actually supposed to be with though).

For some new school clothes, I got this tank and scarf form American Eagle.  Then, my Mom found the long sleeve shirt to go under it at Old Navy.  I think this is going to be one of my new favorite outfits!


Wednesday, I wore this plaid shirt I got at the end of last spring from Old Navy.

I already missed a day, Thursday.  It was a meet day, so I wore just a cross country zip-up sweatshirt with khaki shorts.

On Friday, I wore this white blouse that I have had for a long time from Hollister, with these shorts that I got last spring at Old Navy.  Old Navy last spring had a collection of really cute shorts.  These ones have little blue anchors on them, but they had ones with sail boats, sea horses, plaid, and solid.

No comments :

Post a Comment