Tuesday, September 10, 2013

End of the Summer Birthdays Birthday Party

At the end of each summer, we always have a birthday party at our house with some relatives.  It started out just celebrating my sister's birthday, but since then, we have added a couple more birthdays to the celebration.  And, this past weekend was the party!


We have this door that goes to a closet that my Dad just added on.  My Mom has recently painted the glass part with green chalk board paint.  Now, we can decorated it with a fun welcome.





The beverage table.  To drink there was coffee, water, and pink lemon-aid.


The Menu:
Sloppy Joes
Mom's Stupendous Beans
Cucumber Salad
Jello Salad
Chips and Dip
Fruit and Veggies



Homemade buns for the sloppy joes.




This is a cucumber salad with cucumbers from our garden.  It was delicious and the cucumbers were great!



Me and my brother in our little "orchard".


Getting a "good" family picture is one of the greatest challenges we come to.



Cake Time!




The birthday kids.


Present Time!



The men got some gifts too.

And, there was even some swapping going on.



We like to send them home with a little goodie.


I made my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies and packaged them up to send home with them.
I set them out on the buffet in our entry way in old, tin pie pans.

No comments :

Post a Comment