Saturday, September 14, 2013

What I Wore the Week of September 9, 2013


Monday


Tuesday:  This outfit I have had for a long time.  I have worn it to many events.  I had worn not too long before Tuesday.  I couldn't find this white polo shirt that I like to wear with this skirt.  So, I wore another white polo that I have, but don't like as much.  Even though I am kind of sick of this outfit, I for some reason really felt like wearing it on Tuesday.  But, I still couldn't find this white polo.  I searched all around the house.  Where was it?  I like this one best because it has the little pink eagle on it that matches the skirt.  It was becoming the time when I needed to just throw something on... and not the skirt.  So, I picked up a pair of shorts to wear instead, and, there it was.  It was in a pile of clothes (clean) in my closet.  So, I got to wear this outfit after all.


Wednesday


Thursday:  I got this gray sweater this last summer.  It is actually a Gap Boy's sweater. I LOVE it!  My Mom had to return something to Gap one day, so we ran in there quickly.  Of course we did a little browsing too.  And, I was like, hey, this is cute.  So, I tried it on.  It was super comfy.  It feels like a sweatshirt, but it's a sweater.  Might as well get it.  I actually really want to get another one.
It would be extra cute with some elbow patches added to it.  But, I am afraid to do it.  I am afraid that I will mess up and wreck the sweater.
  
Friday:   I was rushing out the door to school and I had to get dressed quickly.  I realized that I don't think this cast is going fit through my jeans.  I quickly tried.  I probably could of gotten it through if I had more time.  But, since I had to go, and it was too cold for shorts, I through on some capri running tights (that I love and are super comfortable) and a sweatshirt.  I didn't get a picture, but it wasn't anything too exciting.

No comments :

Post a Comment