Friday, August 16, 2013

A Few Random Sunflowers

In a couple spots around our yard, a lonely sunflower has popped up.  Actually, this year, we had quite a few flowers reseed themselves.  But, here are the SUNFLOWERS.


One popped up by the corner of our garage.


And, another one popped up in my herb garden.


And, while we are here, my herb garden.  This is my second year attempting an herb garden.  Last year it just died, but it has lasted this long so far this year.  I don't really know what to do with the herbs after planting them.  But, I think it is exciting to have one.  Maybe this year I will figure out something to do with the herbs.


And, since I am taking pictures of sunflowers, here are ones by our garden shed.  I am not sure if they reseeded themselves or if my Mom planted them.

No comments :

Post a Comment