Thursday, August 8, 2013

Romans 5:3-4

 "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation."  Romans 5:3-4

Today, my friend Tenley, said that when she was reading her Bible last night, she came across this verse.  She thought it was right for me.  So, she wrote it down on a note card and gave it to me at our morning run (and no I am not running yet).  I love this verse!

I truly feel that God is with me when I run.  I run year round.  So, my body is probably due for a break... to rest and recover.  Spraining my ankle is probably Gods way of making me take a break.  It is hard because I want to run, but I hope that once I recover, I will be back, strong and ready to go... it is just going to take some patience.

No comments :

Post a Comment