Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fresh Picks of the Day - August 21, 2013

Well, since I was just at cross country camp, and haven't been picking veggies for a couple day, I thought there would be a bunch of veggies to pick... but there weren't, at least not green beans.  I thought the green bean plants would be overflowing with green beans, but, no, they were overflowing with buds.  So, I guess there will be a lot coming.


I picked a few green beans, a lot of pea pods, tomatoes, and 2 green peppers.  I have decide to give up on the peas.  They are best if you do something with them right away after they are picked.  But, you only get a few at a time, not enough to do anything with.


We are overflowing with pea pods, so I am going to have to find some people to share them with!  I love sharing people fresh veggies form the garden!  And luckily, I did!

No comments :

Post a Comment